Phoenix Fire Files have been engineered to withstand temperatures in excess of 945°C for 1 hour and protect its contents not only from the heat generated but also the water that is used by the Fire Brigade to put the fire out.
Available in two or four drawer lateral versions, all our lateral files feature automatic locking with a single security lock acting on all drawers. Each drawer may be isolated to provide a combination of locked and unlocked drawers at any one time.
Also available as a combination ‘Mixed Media File’. Data media such as computer disks and tapes require added protection from heat and moisture, extending the fire files capability to cater for this requirement is the media chest. This unique data protection unit, fitting snugly into the bottom drawer, provides for ease of use and ensures maximum protection for your valuable data.
- Dimensions Ext Height: 1390mm
- Dimensions Ext Width: 985mm
- Dimensions Ext Depth: 600mm
- Weight: 369 kgs
- Drawers: 4 (lateral foolscap – complete with filing cradles)
Every Phoenix World Class Lateral Firefile has:
- 2 years on site guarantee against manufacturing defect.
- Free lifetime "after the fire” replacement warranty.
FREE UK MAINLAND DELIVERY
FOR PROFESSIONAL DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE ON 01933 675551